Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 14th, 2012, 04:44 PM #1
Jelly Bean Keyboard 1.1 Beta (Android)
Jelly Bean Keyboard 1.1 Beta (Android) .apk
Overview: Port of the AOSP Jelly Bean Keyboard an its prediction engine to ICS (Android 4.0.3 and higher).
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
Market Update Released: July 12, 2012
* Full next word prediction and auto correction of missing spaces only supported for English. (Normal word prediction/correction and bigram prediction is working for all other supported languages though)
* Only English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese (Brazil) and Russian supported
The installation procedure consists of 2 steps.
On the "language and input" page in your general Android settings:
1. Check "Jellybean keyboard"
2. Select "Jellybean keyboard" as your new default input method in the "Default" option (Alternatively, you can select the keyboard icon in your notification bar and switch to the keyboard. Note that the keyboard icon only shows up when a input method is active)
What's in this version:
Fixed User Dictionary issue (From feedback: still some issues with some HTC models. Looking into a work around for these models)
Fixed FC issue when trying to set custom input styles
http://rapidgator.net/file/24710932/Jelly.Bean.Keyboard.1.1.Beta.Android.apk.html http://rapidapk.com/tnyycvq8h8zm/Jelly.Bean.Keyboard.1.1.Beta.Android.apk ****************************4388555
Ψ Sharing is Caring, Please consider to register Premium from this link Ψ
Support Developers! If you like it,buy & rate it! 5
Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/NyCizJ32