Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 2nd, 2012, 12:18 AM #1
InstaCamera Pro 2.00 (Android)
InstaCamera Pro 2.00 (Android)
Overview: InstaCamera is the quickest way to take a photo with your phone. There's no long process: just press the widget and it takes a photo, then closes just as quickly.
Requirements: Android OS 2.2 and up
Why should I pay for this when there's a free version?
* This one's quicker. Like, seriously 'turbo computer-brains Skynet' quicker
* There are no ads
* You can choose the folder your images get saved in
* Because you want to say "awesome!" with money
Why is it so awesome?
InstaCamera is perfect for when you want to take a photo but there's tons of pesky seals and squirrels and dogs around who you KNOW are gonna pop up in front to spoil the shot. And then they're all, 'oh, I was smelling something' but really they're jealous of your Android phone and opposable thumbs and want to ruin your whole day with their stupid faces. But you've got a super-fast camera app, so you've snapped a photo before they've even decided which face to pull. Take that, nature!
Even though the app is super-simple, you can change how it works. Open the settings (the wrench icon on the widget) and you can make these adjustments:
* choose the folder your photos get saved in
* take multiple shots in a row (up to five)
* mute the shutter sound
* change the photo resolution (default is max)
* set the focus mode (including fixed, infinite, auto and macro focus modes)
* set the shutter delay (from not-even-focusing to two seconds) in case your camera hardware needs extra time
* stay in camera mode after taking instant photos (then you touch the screen to take more, and back button to quit)
There are two widgets: the 1x1, which is just the camera button, and the 2x1, which has a camera button and a settings button.
We got it down to two permissions in this version:
Storage: the app needs to save photos on your phone.
Hardware controls: the app needs to access the camera.
(Note: there's also a Google thing called Check License which doesn't show up in the permission screen, but it's in the app. It pings the Market every once in a while and says the app is legit.)
If you like it or don't like it, say why in your review comment. That way we can make it better instead of just being sad and grumpy and trying one more time to get all the stars on Angry Birds but why doesn't it shoot in the right place, the stupid thing!?!? We made this app because it's slightly more awesome than what's out there already, so if you can use your words then it'll be better next time, we promise.
What's in this version:
- Fixed media scan.
- Updated UI to use fancier ICS theme for ICS and JB devices.
http://ul.to/8t03l3nf/inPro.2.00.Android.zip http://rapidgator.net/file/53804534/inPro.2.00.Android.zip.html http://extabit.com/file/28dbrm4av8wnt
Last edited by CyberDeViLZ; November 2nd, 2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: ReUpload
Ψ Sharing is Caring, Please consider to register Premium from this link Ψ
Support Developers! If you like it,buy & rate it! 5
Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/NyCizJ32
November 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM #2
Re: InstaCamera Pro 2.00 (Android)